Tuesday, February 10, 2009

S.O.S.!! He's got the Umbrella ella ella eh eh.. 123 Disturbia Lane!

As a dear friend pointed out recently, I am THE authority on the Chris Brown/Rihanna situation. Unfortunately, that same friend (it's not Liz) made a real fool of herself blowing this and completely unrelated situations out of proportion and spreading vicious lies.

OMG if you could see how hard I am laughing right now, you'd laugh too. Not just because I'm totally the guilty one, not her, but because I'm blogging in jeans and a tank top and instead of looking like the blogging hunk I truly am, I'm all hunched over and looking more like a predator from Dateline. But I digress.

The "Alleged" Facts:

my sweet pie Pictures, Images and Photos beat the crap out of Rihanna Pictures, Images and Photos

*Bruises to the face- Check
*Busted lower lip- Check
*Swollen head- Check
*Bite marks on arm(s)- Check

Rumored weapon:

umbrella Pictures, Images and Photos

Known Fallacies:

*Known Fallacy #1- that socks and sandals Pictures, Images and Photos is at all acceptable in any way, shape or form. Even when on vacation.

*Fallacy #2- We now know this is NOT Chris Brown, or his car. Sheesh! lol. Too bad tho, it was a total waste of like 2 hours of my time last night.



More "facts" as they become available. Stay tuned...

That is all.

3 comments:

  1. 1. Were you drinking iced tea or lemonade? You can only be a true predator if you have a hankering for sweet tea.

    2. Poor Rhianna. Right?

    3. Who is Chris Brown? I thought he was married to Mariah. WTF.

    4. Your known fallacies are so true. So true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG.
    Gabby is so right, you need to LOVE sweat tea or lemonade.

    And I totes made you the authority!!

    Poor Chris Brown, she made him do it. Probably.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she fell. Chris looks like a wimp to me

    with an umbrella really!?? "for real reals?"

    ReplyDelete